Always start at the top. Manchester United, they’re good aren’t they? I’ll start off by asking rhetorically if you’ve forgotten how good there are, even though they just won the league a couple of months ago. I’ll remind you to not write them off, which you were no doubt going to do. They’re still quite good. It’s true. They have Rooney and Chimichanga. They are dangerous. But, ‘what about Chelsea?’ you won’t say. Ha, they’re old I’ll say. Wait, but they have a young manager, who is like José Mourinho’s brother, so maybe he can win it all. That would be something. I bet Torres won’t score until the third or fourth game (that’s a good idea for another article). They’ll never get that money back (unless they do in shirt sales or something).
- Thanks, @BrianSeal; a tip of my internet hat to you, sir! 6 years ago
- Minnesota's 'Cinderella' Stars is a great story, but playoffs and league do not mix. Railhawks won the league. #NASL 6 years ago
- Getting lost on 'This Day in Football History'. A truly marvelous, original idea for a site. Big ups @BrianSeal bit.ly/fxtzRw 6 years ago
- To. The. Football! @ATLSilverbacks v PRI. Predicting a hattrick for @Truthven (will be gutted if he does not oblige). #atlsoccer 7 years ago
- Sounds good! RT @atlfootynet: We have a new podcast! Check it out and get involved with the soccer culture in Atlanta! bit.ly/oh5k3J 7 years ago
Recent tagsandrey arshavin andy carroll andy gray arsenal ashley cole aston villa atlanta silverbacks avram grant beckham blackpool blockbuster cantona chelsea cup final cup glory darren bent edin dzeko ego emirates england epl everton expectations failure fernando torres fifth official football commentators galactico. ghost gutting history holidays ian holloway inter international friendlies jim white joe cole julio cesar kenny dalglish king kenny knights who say NESV la galaxy liverpool luis suarez manchester city mls montreal impact nasl nervous vomits newcastle new york cosmos pele pig is last preview prince qatar reputation richard keys rory delap is like a cake! roy hodgson sexism sky sports sky sports news starburst stoke strikers stuart pearce talksport transfer deadline day uefa west brom west ham wet pie and chips winning games wish i was inside