Hello, Fernando? Yeah, it’s me. How are you? I’m fine. Hey, look I just wanted to get in touch, because I know that the last time we saw it each other it was, er, well, a bit awkward. Right? So, I just wanted to kind of clear the air; maybe get some things off my chest? Well, actually I think it would help us both. My therapist thinks it will help me, at least.
- Thanks, @BrianSeal; a tip of my internet hat to you, sir! 6 years ago
- Minnesota's 'Cinderella' Stars is a great story, but playoffs and league do not mix. Railhawks won the league. #NASL 6 years ago
- Getting lost on 'This Day in Football History'. A truly marvelous, original idea for a site. Big ups @BrianSeal bit.ly/fxtzRw 6 years ago
- To. The. Football! @ATLSilverbacks v PRI. Predicting a hattrick for @Truthven (will be gutted if he does not oblige). #atlsoccer 6 years ago
- Sounds good! RT @atlfootynet: We have a new podcast! Check it out and get involved with the soccer culture in Atlanta! bit.ly/oh5k3J 6 years ago
Recent tagsandrey arshavin andy carroll andy gray arsenal ashley cole aston villa atlanta silverbacks avram grant beckham blackpool blockbuster cantona chelsea cup final cup glory darren bent edin dzeko ego emirates england epl everton expectations failure fernando torres fifth official football commentators galactico. ghost gutting history holidays ian holloway inter international friendlies jim white joe cole julio cesar kenny dalglish king kenny knights who say NESV la galaxy liverpool luis suarez manchester city mls montreal impact nasl nervous vomits newcastle new york cosmos pele pig is last preview prince qatar reputation richard keys rory delap is like a cake! roy hodgson sexism sky sports sky sports news starburst stoke strikers stuart pearce talksport transfer deadline day uefa west brom west ham wet pie and chips winning games wish i was inside